Dr. Wendy Soto Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Soto?

Scared for her patients. She needs help.

Posted on September 1st, 2014

Getting an appointment with Dr. Soto was the easy part. Receiving care from an obviously impaired doctor was the frightening part. Her office was disorganized and the staff did not know what they were doing. Dr. Soto fell asleep while talking to me and also when typing on her computer. I felt she was impaired with drugs or alcohol based on her behavior. As she was about to leave the room I asked her what was the name of the medication she prescribed to me and she looked at me confused, then said she was the doctor and left the room.

also confused

Posted on July 12th, 2014

I have always liked Dr Soto however she sometimes is arrogant and doesn't always listen. She has a new girl in the office that is awful and has many staff changes but I was there 2 weeks ago and she also fell asleep. I didn't think anything about it until I saw these reviews. would like to know what's going on.

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Unfortunately, I have seen such a decline in Dr. Soto. When I first began seeing her she was really good. But in the last couple of years she has went down hill. I went to my appointment and she literally fell asleep not once, not twice, not even three times but four different times during my visit. The third time I asked her if she was alright and she seriously said "Oh, i'm sorry, i haven't slept for two days". I thought I was there to get help for my health issues but left feeling very upset and unconfident in her ability to care for me and my family anymore. Very unprofessional. I will not be going back.

Staff constantly changing, poor care

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Office staff calls repeatedly to change or move up appointment times. Poor phone ediquette. Medical assistant is unqualified, doesn't know how to take a correct tempature. Doctor has poor bedside manner and doesn't listen to patient concerns. Staff says that Rx's are called in when in fact the pharmacy has no record. Doesn't review/give test results to patient in a timely manner.

Posted on January 14th, 2011

I would referr her to anyone. She was not only great with my kids but also with me and my husband. Her staff is so nice and caring. I loved having her as our family doctor. The only reason we left was because we moved out of state.

Posted on October 29th, 2009

After my daughter had been seeing Dr. Soto for about ten months we recieved a letter from our insurance saying that Dr. Soto was no longer part of their network. When I talked to Dr. Soto's office, I was assured that while thier larger corporation was no longer accepting Humana their office still would since a lot of patients used it. I double checked this at the next check up and was assured I would only have to pay the copay. After three office visits we recieve a bill for $187. I immediatly found a new doctor and began calling to find out what was going on. It took forever to get a call back. Finally after six months they agreed to reduce the bill by $87. I still had to pay $100 for their mistake. I am not happy!

A doctor that listens!

Posted on October 5th, 2009

Dr Soto is wonderful, she is knowledge able and really cares. I am finally getting better under her care and developing a much better understanding of my health issues. I feel like she really listens to me and I never feel rushed through. I have so much confidence in her that I now take my children to her too. They do not over book so you aren't waiting and waiting and waiting. I give her five stars!!

Posted on May 13th, 2015