Learn more about Dr. Wendy Spangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Spangler, Wendy Spangler, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spangler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spangler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Spangler, DO, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangler graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Spangler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Jennifer Spangler DO and MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wendy J. Spangler practice?
- Dr. Wendy Spangler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Spangler practices Neurological Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Neurological Surgeons.