A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Spangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Spangler, Wendy Spangler, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spangler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spangler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Spangler, DO, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Spangler graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Spangler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Jennifer Spangler DO and MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wendy J. Spangler practice?
- Dr. Wendy Spangler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Spangler practices Neurological Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Neurological Surgeons.