Dr. Wendy Stock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Stock?

Best of the best

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

Dr. Stock is one of the most compassionate, caring, responsive doctor's I have ever met. She genuinely cares for her patients and their families. She is a remarkable person, and doctor. I trust her totally, and she is always willing to talk about anything we had questions about.

Patient / Mike Kostecki

Posted on January 30th, 2011

I've always felt I was in the best place I could be with Dr. Stock as my doctor. She knows people in the articles I bring in about research, she's guided my therapy, has given me her home phone number and told me to call with ANY problem, is kind and compassionate,handles my many questions with patience and answers I can understand. She's involved in trials of new treatments. All in all, a great doctor, but more like talking to a friend when you see her in clinic.

Posted on July 24th, 2017