A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Strawbridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Strawbridge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Strawbridge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Strawbridge graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Strawbridge has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Strawbridge MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Strawbridge practice?
- Dr. Wendy Strawbridge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Strawbridge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Abingdon, VA.
See Abingdon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.