Dr. Wendy Strawbridge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2011
Shocked at how rude staff is!
I am new to the area & after contacting my insurance company. I was told that Dr. Strawbridge was the Dr. covered on my policy. I called to get an appointment and was told that under no circumstances would dr. strawbridge accept new patients even if she was who my insurance covered that I would have to find someone else. Further more I asked If they knew of a doctor in the area that accepted the same insurance & she said I could call around, gave me the name of a place in bristol but said she didn't know the number. I looked up the number and guess what they don't accept my insurance. Being new to the area I don't know of any doctors. And if I don't go to dr. Strawbridge I go out of network & have to pay more. I am so upset about this.It would have been nice if the young lady would have at least tried to help me find another doctor. If the staff is that rude to someone over the phone then I hate to see how bad they would be in person! You would think a company would want new patients for when they lose their patients. I was just shocked at how rude I was treated by the young lady that answered the phone. Shame on your staff.

January 30th, 2010
The best thing I love about her is that she is compassionate and an excellent doctor. It is hard to find a woman doctor that is both of those. The staff is also excellent. I have been blessed with her as an OB/GYN and a family doctor like her but the family doctor moved away and I have looked for a family doctor like the 2 of them and it is hard. Dr. Strawbridge is wonderful and the odd thing she used to work at the family doctor I went to but I did not see her there but her husband did work there and I know him but he is now at his wife's working. He is very nice also. The family doctor was Dr. Janice Gable. She is broad minded and she realizes we are all human and any of us can make a mistake. Dr. Strawbridge is one of a kind and I am blessed to have found her!