A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Su, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Su has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Su accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans