A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Su, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Su has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Tienhui Su MD is a female Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wendy T. Su practice?
- Dr. Wendy Su has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Su practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons and Mesa Pediatric Surgeons.