A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Summerhill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Summerhill, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Summerhill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Summerhill graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Summerhill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Dublin Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy L Summerhill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Summerhill practice?
- Dr. Wendy Summerhill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Summerhill practices Family Medicine near Dublin, OH.
See Dublin Family Physicians.