A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Swanson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans