A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Swanson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Swanson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Sue L Swanson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wendy S. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Wendy Swanson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Swanson practices Pediatrics near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mill Creek, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Everett Pediatricians.