A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Carter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Wilson Carter DO is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wendy W. Carter practice?
- Dr. Wendy Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Carter practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.