by Linda H on Aug 20th, 2013

She was my doctor for 11 years. I loved her. If I could have taken her with me out of state, I would have. She took good care of me and my daughter. She always got me in for an appt. and got back to me promptly with any medical issues.

Dr. Lin is the Gold Standard of how a Dr, should be ! show details Dr. Lin is the Gold Standard of how a Dr, should be !
Mar 26th, 2013

Dr. Lin is very good. She has old school patient care, she seems to really care about her patients, and she's a good listener. Her staff are friendly and professional. The office is clean and very nice,

Managed healthcare for no reason, MUPPLEHEADED minimally effective treatment. show details Managed healthcare for no reason, MUPPLEHEADED minimally effective treatment.
by My name is T.PALMER on Apr 15th, 2010

As a cash paying patient i don't expect to be seen as a visit to be referred due to a problem the Dr can't treat anyway. This is a wa$teful practice that is entrenched in this medical group. When a physician error was made she was going to charge me again for her mistake. Thrice I have had reactions of side effects from triglyceride meds from her. It has caused me to feign medical care for the last 2 years. This medical group also lost all of my medical records and have never found them to this day causing me to have to get the appointments to document treatment again at my expense.