A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Wallace is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Wallace, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute disease management
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Wallace DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Wallace practice?
- Dr. Wendy Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Wallace practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.