A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Wanlass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wanlass
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wanlass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Wanlass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanlass graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wanlass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Ann Wanlass MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy A. Wanlass practice?
- Dr. Wendy Wanlass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Wanlass practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.