A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Wanlass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wanlass
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wanlass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Wanlass, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wanlass graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Wanlass has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Ann Wanlass MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy A. Wanlass practice?
- Dr. Wendy Wanlass has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Wanlass practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.