A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Warner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Warner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- Therapeutic Touch
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Warner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Warner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Warner practice?
- Dr. Wendy Warner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Warner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.