A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Weinstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Weinstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Lynn Weinstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Wendy Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Weinstein practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.