Learn more about Dr. Wendy Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Weinstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Lynn Weinstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wendy L. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Wendy Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Weinstein practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.