Dr. Wendy Whitford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Whitford?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 14th, 2010

Very professional and down to earth personality

Dr. Whitford performed my recent outpatient liver biopsy. She is not one of my regular doctors, but I wish she was. She was very professional, yet warm and down to earth. She maintained a high priority regarding my understanding of the procedure and my comfort. Since this biopsy is performed only with a local anisthetic, I was able to talk with her and observe the whole process on a sonogram screen. I would recommend Dr. Whitford without reservation.

August 2nd, 2014