A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Wong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Virginia Hospital Center Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Wong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Wong practice?
- Dr. Wendy Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Wendy Wong practices Family Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Primary Care Doctors.