Dr. Wendy Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Wong?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Wong?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 28th, 2016

Dr. Wong is Fabulous. She has a positive, fun demeanor and great bedside manner.

January 29th, 2015

Great Doctor..Questionable Front Desk Staff

I think Dr. Wong has great manners and is great with resolving my issues. Although the appointments can be rushed, she listens well. Her front office staff seems to be less knowledgeable about HIPAA rights. It seems as my privacy rights are violated every time I go there. I have to tell the entire front office about my illnesses when I walk in. Also, they update patient information electronically and you have to provide personal information so that the entire office hears.

May 15th, 2012

Practical, focused, and attentive

My husband and I have been using Dr. Wong as our primary care physician since the inception of her practice in Silver Spring. Dr. Wong listens. She asks specific and varied questions in order to obtain a clear diagnosis. She is also very clear about her role as a Family Practitioner. When a specialist is warranted, she provides an immediate referral. Dr. Wong has a great 'bedside manner' and qiuickly puts me at ease with her engaging smile and sense of humor. I would recommend her to anyone.

May 4th, 2011

Would not go to anyone else

Absolutely the best doctor I've been to in the area

March 4th, 2011

I am a Doctor's son

and have been around many Doctors for many years. She is young,interested, aggressive, thorough, enthusiastic and this combination may not work for someone looking for a grey haired Marcus Welby MD and hand-holding. She has a busy office and staff can be brusque unintentionally at times.I keep up with my ailments and medicine and she answers questions without hesitation, indicating to me that she keeps current in her fields. A good Doctor.

February 25th, 2011

My daughter had been treated by Dr. Wong yesterday, a five minute interview. My daughter complained of very sore throat. Dr. Wong looked at it and said "It looks ok." No throat culture and the throat is still very sore today. I called the office today to ask for a stronger cough syrup and was treated very unprofessionly. My daughter had called earlier and asked for the same and was told "Tough it out until Monday. If you still are not better, call again on Monday." This is not Florence Nightingale working in this office! My daughter was so disgusted after yesterday's visit, she is looking for a new doctor.

November 21st, 2010

This physician would be the last one I would go to for any medical problem. Her misdiagnosis resulted in extensive pain and suffering for both me and my family. Her staff are incompetent and unprofessional, only a doctor who had no regard for their patients would continue to employ such a persons.

March 9th, 2015