Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Great Doctor..Questionable Front Desk Staff show details Great Doctor..Questionable Front Desk Staff
by Patient on Jan 29th, 2015

I think Dr. Wong has great manners and is great with resolving my issues. Although the appointments can be rushed, she listens well. Her front office staff seems to be less knowledgeable about HIPAA rights. It seems as my privacy rights are violated every time I go there. I have to tell the entire front office about my illnesses when I walk in. Also, they update patient information electronically and you have to provide personal information so that the entire office hears.

Practical, focused, and attentive show details Practical, focused, and attentive
May 14th, 2012

My husband and I have been using Dr. Wong as our primary care physician since the inception of her practice in Silver Spring. Dr. Wong listens. She asks specific and varied questions in order to obtain a clear diagnosis. She is also very clear about her role as a Family Practitioner. When a specialist is warranted, she provides an immediate referral. Dr. Wong has a great 'bedside manner' and qiuickly puts me at ease with her engaging smile and sense of humor. I would recommend her to anyone.

Would not go to anyone else show details Would not go to anyone else
May 3rd, 2011

Absolutely the best doctor I've been to in the area

I am a Doctor's son show details I am a Doctor's son
Mar 4th, 2011

and have been around many Doctors for many years. She is young,interested, aggressive, thorough, enthusiastic and this combination may not work for someone looking for a grey haired Marcus Welby MD and hand-holding. She has a busy office and staff can be brusque unintentionally at times.I keep up with my ailments and medicine and she answers questions without hesitation, indicating to me that she keeps current in her fields. A good Doctor.

Feb 24th, 2011

My daughter had been treated by Dr. Wong yesterday, a five minute interview. My daughter complained of very sore throat. Dr. Wong looked at it and said "It looks ok." No throat culture and the throat is still very sore today. I called the office today to ask for a stronger cough syrup and was treated very unprofessionly. My daughter had called earlier and asked for the same and was told "Tough it out until Monday. If you still are not better, call again on Monday." This is not Florence Nightingale working in this office! My daughter was so disgusted after yesterday's visit, she is looking for a new doctor.

Nov 21st, 2010

This physician would be the last one I would go to for any medical problem. Her misdiagnosis resulted in extensive pain and suffering for both me and my family. Her staff are incompetent and unprofessional, only a doctor who had no regard for their patients would continue to employ such a persons.