Family Physicians

2101 Medical Park Dr
Ste 210
Silver Spring, MD 20902
301-681-8000
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Practical, focused, and attentive  |  show details
May 14th, 2012

My husband and I have been using Dr. Wong as our primary care physician since the inception of her practice in Silver Spring. Dr. Wong listens. She asks specific and varied questions in order to obtain a clear diagnosis. She is also very clear about her role as a Family Practitioner. When a specialist is warranted, she provides an immediate referral. Dr. Wong has a great 'bedside manner' and qiuickly puts me at ease with her engaging smile and sense of humor. I would recommend her to anyone.

|  Would not go to anyone else  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Absolutely the best doctor I've been to in the area

|  I am a Doctor's son  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

and have been around many Doctors for many years. She is young,interested, aggressive, thorough, enthusiastic and this combination may not work for someone looking for a grey haired Marcus Welby MD and hand-holding. She has a busy office and staff can be brusque unintentionally at times.I keep up with my ailments and medicine and she answers questions without hesitation, indicating to me that she keeps current in her fields. A good Doctor.

|  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

My daughter had been treated by Dr. Wong yesterday, a five minute interview. My daughter complained of very sore throat. Dr. Wong looked at it and said "It looks ok." No throat culture and the throat is still very sore today. I called the office today to ask for a stronger cough syrup and was treated very unprofessionly. My daughter had called earlier and asked for the same and was told "Tough it out until Monday. If you still are not better, call again on Monday." This is not Florence Nightingale working in this office! My daughter was so disgusted after yesterday's visit, she is looking for a new doctor.

|  show details
Nov 21st, 2010

This physician would be the last one I would go to for any medical problem. Her misdiagnosis resulted in extensive pain and suffering for both me and my family. Her staff are incompetent and unprofessional, only a doctor who had no regard for their patients would continue to employ such a persons.