Dr. Wendy Wong Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Wendy Wong?

Rude Staff, 30 minute wait and counting

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Peanut butter Dog treats Cvs Bronzer B.B. cream Almay concealer stick Saturday 330 or 6 jbird dec 2 Bad catchers When I called to schedule, I had never been here. Therefore, I thought it within my rights to ask some questions, namely if the doctor could help me with my blood pressure issue and if she was adept at dealing with people with medical anxiety. The receptionist was unbelievably rude, ignoring my questions multiple times, asking snidely, “so do you want to make an appt or what?” Um, no, I’d like to ask some freaking questions before I pay I seven money to see someone who may not be able to help me. I ask to speak to someone else, which she huffily acquiesces to, and that person is nice, but still not really receptive to questions, trying to just schedule me. I asked for early appointments, like pre 9 am, and none were available. Ever. So I schedule for 930 am. I arrive on time and the waiting room is bulging. Not enough seats. There is a massive, eight foot high poster for ultrasound body sculpting in the lobby. Am I at a cosmetic surgeon’s? Not a great first impression. I have been waiting for thirty minutes and after inquiring at the desk, am still not next. I heard a walk in get taken ahead of me. The desk lady said, “No, she had an appointment.” I said, “Then why did I literally hear her say she was a walk in?” No answer. “She’s uh running a little late.” Honey, If you think over a half hour is “a little late”, we have very different definitions of that. I have another appointment and my time is valuable. I understand not running perfectly on time but when you’re running 40+ minutes late, you overscheduled and you know it. Absolute waste of my time. And it’s every single doctor in this area. Rude staff, no respect for patients. I left.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. Wong is Fabulous. She has a positive, fun demeanor and great bedside manner.

Great Doctor..Questionable Front Desk Staff

Posted on January 29th, 2015

I think Dr. Wong has great manners and is great with resolving my issues. Although the appointments can be rushed, she listens well. Her front office staff seems to be less knowledgeable about HIPAA rights. It seems as my privacy rights are violated every time I go there. I have to tell the entire front office about my illnesses when I walk in. Also, they update patient information electronically and you have to provide personal information so that the entire office hears.

Practical, focused, and attentive

Posted on May 15th, 2012

My husband and I have been using Dr. Wong as our primary care physician since the inception of her practice in Silver Spring. Dr. Wong listens. She asks specific and varied questions in order to obtain a clear diagnosis. She is also very clear about her role as a Family Practitioner. When a specialist is warranted, she provides an immediate referral. Dr. Wong has a great 'bedside manner' and qiuickly puts me at ease with her engaging smile and sense of humor. I would recommend her to anyone.

Would not go to anyone else

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Absolutely the best doctor I've been to in the area

I am a Doctor's son

Posted on March 4th, 2011

and have been around many Doctors for many years. She is young,interested, aggressive, thorough, enthusiastic and this combination may not work for someone looking for a grey haired Marcus Welby MD and hand-holding. She has a busy office and staff can be brusque unintentionally at times.I keep up with my ailments and medicine and she answers questions without hesitation, indicating to me that she keeps current in her fields. A good Doctor.

Posted on February 25th, 2011

My daughter had been treated by Dr. Wong yesterday, a five minute interview. My daughter complained of very sore throat. Dr. Wong looked at it and said "It looks ok." No throat culture and the throat is still very sore today. I called the office today to ask for a stronger cough syrup and was treated very unprofessionly. My daughter had called earlier and asked for the same and was told "Tough it out until Monday. If you still are not better, call again on Monday." This is not Florence Nightingale working in this office! My daughter was so disgusted after yesterday's visit, she is looking for a new doctor.

Posted on November 21st, 2010

This physician would be the last one I would go to for any medical problem. Her misdiagnosis resulted in extensive pain and suffering for both me and my family. Her staff are incompetent and unprofessional, only a doctor who had no regard for their patients would continue to employ such a persons.

Posted on March 9th, 2015