Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wendy Woods-Swafford
Dr. Wendy Woods-Swafford, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Woods-Swafford is affiliated with Methodist West Hospital, St Francis Med Ctr and Blank Childrens Hospital. Dr. Woods-Swafford has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Wendy Woods-Swafford has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Wendy Woods-Swafford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Rodrigo Azuero
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Des Moines, IA 0 mi25
Dr. Teresa Monsod-Borromeo
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Des Moines, IA 0 mi23
Dr. Ken Cheyne
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Des Moines, IA 0 mi35