A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Wootton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Wootton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Wootton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wootton graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wootton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wootton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy Wootton practice?
Dr. Wendy Wootton practices Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists, Mesa Family Physicians, Mesa General Practitioners, and Mesa Surgeons.