A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Wootton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Wootton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Wootton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wootton graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Wootton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wendy Wootton MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wendy Wootton practice?
- Dr. Wendy Wootton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wendy Wootton practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.