3.0

"Bedside manner or not " show details "Bedside manner or not "
by Anonymous on Dec 14th, 2015

Bedside manner or not...Dr. Wendy Wootton is the most brilliant lasic specialist in the Phoenix area! So, the Dr.. That I would want isn't someone I'd worry about in on or about any bedside but competant in her skill that I don't have to worry about weather or not I can see the bed after surgery on my eyes.! Which by the way are very important to me! So thank you again for restoring my eyesight "so that I may see more clearly " Godbless...

Needs to learn how to treat prople show details Needs to learn how to treat prople
Feb 23rd, 2013

Dr, very cold, never spoke to me except to tell me her name.

Never to return again show details Never to return again
Jun 13th, 2010

This was my third time to you. Each time the office was unbelievably unprofressional and rude. Last time one of the office staff was busy paying her bills by phone. You gave me a perscription that was pen scratched over, causing me to return later for a double check on the Rx, and then getting the wrong lenses. Amazing! And you were abrupt and rude in your manner. All of us have bad days, Wendy, but anyone who works with the public might want to develope some bedside manners!