Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
624 Quaker Ln
Ste 105C
High Point, NC 27262
336-802-2105
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

The doctor spent a minimal amount of time with me. No discernible bedside manner. The staff was overall competent and courteous. One was especially warm and solicitous.

|  Wrong doctor to have on YOUR medical team  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

She was rude, talked over me while trying to answer her questions, didn't bother to hear my answers to her questions, didn't try to understand my needs and health goals, talked down to me as I tried to express my approach to my healthcare, didn't do much of an exam...it didn't get better so I won't be going back to see her.The appointment was very short due to her lack of interest in anything I had to say since I didn't get a complete sentence out.When the medical profession forgets that we are the leaders of our own healthcare teams and not insurance nor the individual doctors own self interest completely baffles me.Doctors are supposed to be members on my healthcare team to listen to what my individual goals are and to be respectful of those goals while participating toward the shared goal of good health. She is not the doctor you want on your team if you feel as I do.

|  Absolutely no bedside manner....condescending  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2011

Would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone! Dr. Poleski is great, but Dr. Davis....a big 0....

|  worst doctor I've ever had  |  show details
by BloodClotCausedByDrDavis on Dec 6th, 2009

Wendy Davis is the worst doctor I have ever had. No bedside manner. When she caused a major health problem, she blamed me and hung up on me and would not take my calls. If it had not been for my primary care doctor, I could have died and Dr. Davis would not take responsibility for causing the health problem. I would not even send my worst enemy this this doctor!!!