Dr. Wendy Davis MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine High Point, NC

2.8

June 8th, 2012
The doctor spent a minimal amount of time with me. No discernible bedside manner. The staff was overall competent and courteous. One was especially warm and solicitous.

February 21st, 2012
Wrong doctor to have on YOUR medical team
She was rude, talked over me while trying to answer her questions, didn't bother to hear my answers to her questions, didn't try to understand my needs and health goals, talked down to me as I tried to express my approach to my healthcare, didn't do much of an exam...it didn't get better so I won't be going back to see her.The appointment was very short due to her lack of interest in anything I had to say since I didn't get a complete sentence out.When the medical profession forgets that we are the leaders of our own healthcare teams and not insurance nor the individual doctors own self interest completely baffles me.Doctors are supposed to be members on my healthcare team to listen to what my individual goals are and to be respectful of those goals while participating toward the shared goal of good health. She is not the doctor you want on your team if you feel as I do.

December 6th, 2009
worst doctor I've ever had
Wendy Davis is the worst doctor I have ever had. No bedside manner. When she caused a major health problem, she blamed me and hung up on me and would not take my calls. If it had not been for my primary care doctor, I could have died and Dr. Davis would not take responsibility for causing the health problem. I would not even send my worst enemy this this doctor!!!