Patient of Dr. Ziecheck for many years show details Patient of Dr. Ziecheck for many years
by Pamela B. on Apr 21st, 2015

Dr Ziecheck is terrific. She's concerned, attentive, listens carefully, treats the whole person by understanding her patients' lifestyle and home-life. She's up on the latest development and meds, she always explains any prescription or procedure in full detail. She cares about her patients and always follows up.

CRACKERJACK DIAGNOSTITIAN show details CRACKERJACK DIAGNOSTITIAN
by JANE MINION on Dec 26th, 2013

DR ZIECHECK IS RARE AMONG PHYSICIANS, SHE IS BRILLIANT AND MODEST. DOWN TO EARTH, NEVER RIGID, EXAMINES AND OFFERS OPTIONS. HER SENSITIVITY AND SKILLS ARE REMARKABLE. SHE TAKES TIME, LISTENS, IS THOROUGH AND HAS BEEN MY PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN SINCE SHE BEGAN HER CAREER. RECOMMENDED HIGHLY BY DR MARVIN SINKOFF WHO CHOSE CAREFULLY AND WELL WHEN HE WAS NO LONGER ABLE TO PRACTICE., HE LEFT ME IN HER VERY CAPABLE HANDS. I AM FORTUNATE TO HAVE BEEN GIFTED WITH SOMEONE I CAN DEPEND ON ALWAYS. DR. ZIECHECK DOES NOT WEAR HER BRILLIANCE ON HER SLEEVE. NEVER PATRONIZING OR CONDESCENDING, ONE MORE TRAIT THAT SETS HER APART. SHE IS FAIR IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD. HER CHARACTER IS STELLAR AND IT IS REFLECTED IN HER EXCELLENT STAFF WHO REMAINS YEAR IN AND OUT. YOU WILL FIND EACH MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST THOROUGH, PATIENT, AND RECEPTIVE TO YOUR NEEDS. MY ADMIRATION AND RESPECT HAS GROWN OVER TIME, CANNOT RECOMMEND HER MORE HIGHLY.

Best Doctor and staff in NYC show details Best Doctor and staff in NYC
by MKR - NYC on Nov 19th, 2013

I do not know what S in MIdtown is talking about. Dr. Ziecheck saved my life when no other doctor could. She is very very educated on women's issues and nutrition. She is bright, intelligent and informative. She took a few hours with me and not once made me feel rushed. All my questions were answered and I received my blood tests results within a few hours of seeing her. How can you put a price on that kind of care. Her staff was very pleasant and helpful. Her office manager - ( I think her name is Katie) was wonderful to me. She assisted with getting some appointments for me and even called me to see how I was feeling, as did Dr. Ziecheck. This is a FIVE STAR OFFICE TO SAY THE LEAST.

Aug 21st, 2012

Best MD and Office

Really the BEST show details Really the BEST
Mar 21st, 2012

Saved my life as she diagnosed my Cancer of the lungs properly when other highly rated Doctors missed it.

She's great and thorough. show details She's great and thorough.
Aug 24th, 2011

Dr. Ziecheck, Is a wonderful doctor and very careful. She doesn't take chances. She is funny and delightful, serious and wise.She is very empathetic and listens. My husband who is not great about going to the doctor follows her advice and is happy to go see her. I recommend her to everyone!

Dr Ziecheck is #1 show details Dr Ziecheck is #1
Aug 23rd, 2011

Dr Wendy Ziecheck has managed the health care of my family and took care of me during a serious health crisis. She has diagnosed illnesses other doctors have not been able to identify. She diagnosed my husband's chicken pox over the phone when he came home from a business trip late one night and we got to a pharmacy for drugs that stopped the illness in its tracks. She is brilliant and caring, and always returns phone calls. She is prompt with appointments and follows up with patients.

Sep 23rd, 2010

Excellent

Jun 15th, 2010

She is thorough, caring and bright. Her office is lovely!

Jan 15th, 2009