A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wenhui Hua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wenhui Hua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wenhui Hua, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hua graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Hua has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wenhui Hua MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wenhui Hua practice?
- Dr. Wenhui Hua has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wenhui Hua practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.