Dr. Wenhui Jin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wenhui Jin?

November 11th, 2016

Highly Recommend Dr. Jin

Professional, humble, funny, straightforward. Love her.

May 5th, 2016

Dr Jin is wonderful! Been her patient for 15 years. She delivered both my healthy baby girls

November 18th, 2015

Not best experience

I was not looking forward to being seen by Dr. Jin, but I"m patient and like to give people a try. From the first visit, my husband didn't like the fact that she didn't introduce herself. She didn't explain anything and walked right out without saying the visit is over. By the third visit I was done. She was in heard the baby's heartbeat told me to start looking into birthing classes and was pretty much done. Told me all my exams and sonograms were negative (normal) and thats it. I had to ask her to further explain about my personal vitamin levels and had to make sure I asked my questions. Before I was done asking questions she had turned off the computer monitor and shook her hand and head as if saying thats all normal and fine after informing her that my feet and legs were swelling. She quickly left the room and my husband and I looked at each other wondering if she was coming back and if that was the end of our visit. The least she could have done is said its normal and said goodbye, so we know the visit is over. Sorry but not for me. I'd like to switch to another doctor in practice and now I can't. If you are looking into this practice choose another doctor.

July 29th, 2015

Highly Recommend Dr. Jin

Dr. Jin was not my OB/GYN but was the doctor on call the night I delivered. After having complicated labor, Dr. Jin delivered my daughter by c section. My husband and I trusted her completely and felt that she was very thorough and explained everything to us both pre and post labor. I highly recommend her!

July 8th, 2015

horrible doctor, terrible experience

I wouldn't recommend her to an enemy. Careless to say the least.....Misdiagnosed me and I'm suffering horrible health due to her carelessness. If I could give a negative star I would

April 2nd, 2015

Incredible

Dr. Jin delivered my daughter and it was a remarkable experience. She was funny, fast and so efficient. Her demeanor put me at ease and she helped ensure that I delivered my daughter as quickly and safely as possible. A real gem.

February 18th, 2015

Just a Number, Not a Patient

I switched to Dr. Jin from my regular OBGYN who is out of network for the birth of my daughter. Dr. Jin was mostly timely for my appointments and pleasant and reassuring during each visit, but she spent as little time as possible in the room. She seems to have mastered the "stand there long enough so you think you have time to ask a question" without actually broaching any topics with you. If you are looking for a no-nonsense physician who assumes you will have all the information you need from your own internet research, and you want a pass in to delivering at Cornell, Dr. Jin may be for you. I was appalled to not receive a visit or even a phone call from her after my delivery (which was done by another practice physician), and absolutely NO follow up. For a time when medicine is trying to earn back is reputation by showing providers care and are useful more than internet research, Dr. Jin is not helping.

February 9th, 2015

Best OBGYN

Dr. Jin is the best OBGYN. She is caring and makes you feel at ease. She is very knowledgeable and the kindest person you will meet. I recommend her to all of my loved ones and they all agree with me. Love love love her!

January 22nd, 2015

Best dr I've ever had

December 5th, 2014

Maybe not being patient to all Ethnicity

I have read all the reviews and they all said she was very patient, willing to listen and explain. However, I don't feel the same way. She rushed out every time when I saw her. I had to try to memorize all the questions before hand and was always under the pressure that she would leave without my finishing my questions. The average time she spent with me on every appointment was less than 3 minutes. I am not exaggerating here, literately less than 3 minutes. She never told me anything about how my baby grew or what to expect during each month or what I should pay attention to. When she told me to take a shot, she didn't even tell me what the shot is for. And I had to ask the nurse later on. I hope the different treatment I am getting than anyone else is not because I am not a Caucasian.

March 25th, 2014

Excellent doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Jin. She took me on when I had to switch OBs, and I cannot say enough about her excellent care, including her staff.

September 12th, 2013

Dr. Jin is exceptional. She is one of those rare finds-- outstanding doctor and empathetic. I feel so lucky she is my ob