A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wenliang Shi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wenliang Shi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wenliang Shi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shi graduated from Xuzhou Medical College.
Dr. Shi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wenliang Shi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wenliang Shi practice?
- Dr. Wenliang Shi has 1 office location.
Dr. Wenliang Shi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.