Obstetricians & Gynecologists

3100 Midway Rd
Ste 169
Plano, TX 75093
972-378-9666
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Wenliang Shi prefers to choose Caesarean for you.  |  show details
by David on Jul 7th, 2014

If I can rate 0, I will do it. If you give birth the child in the night, Doctor Wenliang Shi will advise you to choose Caesarean. Even you can give birth a new baby naturally. The mother who wants to give birth baby naturally, do NOT choose Doctor Wenliang Shi.

|  Bad experience  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

I waited more than an hour and I only talked with Dr. Shi for 10 mins. He is so impatient. His attitude is so bad.

|  SUCKS  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

THE OFFICE MAGANGER HERE IS VERY MONEY HUNRGY!!!! ALL THE CARE ABOUT IS YOUR MONEY AND IF YOUR GOING TO PAY. SHE ACTS LIKE SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING. AND IF YOU DNT PAY OFF YOUR BALANCE SHE HARASSES YOU CALLS YOU WORK NUMBER AND LEAVES YOU VOICEMAILS ALL THE TIME. DO NOT GO HERE!!!! AND THE ON SATURDAYS THEY OVER BOOK PEOPLE AND THE DR DOESNT EVEN SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH YOU BC THEYRE ALL RUNING AROUND LIKE CHICKENS WITH THERE HEADS CUT OFF. AND THEY'VE MIXED UP MY CHART WITH ANOTHER PAITENT TWICE!!

|  Loved This Office  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

I originally chose this office as it was one of the few in the area that remained open during lunch. Most OB's close 12-2pm for lunch, I would love to have a 2 hour lunch break! When I arrive for the appointments I rarely have time to sit down before they call be back. Normally, Dr. Shi is looking at my chart talking with me while the nurses take my vitals. Once in the patient room, he is quick and to the point.I appreciate that my time isn't wasted, normally I am in and out of the office within 30-45 min and it only felt like 15.His staff greets me with smiles and by name everytime I walk in. Very happy I found this Doctor.

|  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

shared my information with a "friend" later she shared my information at dinner in front of my relatives and friends. Besides a HIPPA violation, what kind of doctor does that?

|  show details
May 5th, 2010

he disdiagnoised me to say I have late term breast cancer when it was just a mass, it is very much not professional