Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Pls find another doctor show details Pls find another doctor
Oct 21st, 2015

When I first registered with Dr Shi, I thought he was nice and the manager, attentive; I later realized it was all for money. I spent over 14 & half hours in labour only to be wheeled to the theatre for an emergency cesarean which he linked to big baby; it was only after I was cut opened that he realized my baby was transverse; & the big baby's weight was 5lbs 14oz. To my disgust, they were more concerned about adding money to my physician bill for cs rather than been sorry for his mistakes.

Sep 13th, 2015

Dr. Shi treated his patient terribly in a immoral way while examining women and gave completely wrong diagnosis.

SUCKS show details SUCKS
Sep 14th, 2011

THE OFFICE MAGANGER HERE IS VERY MONEY HUNRGY!!!! ALL THE CARE ABOUT IS YOUR MONEY AND IF YOUR GOING TO PAY. SHE ACTS LIKE SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING. AND IF YOU DNT PAY OFF YOUR BALANCE SHE HARASSES YOU CALLS YOU WORK NUMBER AND LEAVES YOU VOICEMAILS ALL THE TIME. DO NOT GO HERE!!!! AND THE ON SATURDAYS THEY OVER BOOK PEOPLE AND THE DR DOESNT EVEN SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH YOU BC THEYRE ALL RUNING AROUND LIKE CHICKENS WITH THERE HEADS CUT OFF. AND THEY'VE MIXED UP MY CHART WITH ANOTHER PAITENT TWICE!!

Loved This Office show details Loved This Office
Jul 28th, 2011

I originally chose this office as it was one of the few in the area that remained open during lunch. Most OB's close 12-2pm for lunch, I would love to have a 2 hour lunch break! When I arrive for the appointments I rarely have time to sit down before they call be back. Normally, Dr. Shi is looking at my chart talking with me while the nurses take my vitals. Once in the patient room, he is quick and to the point.I appreciate that my time isn't wasted, normally I am in and out of the office within 30-45 min and it only felt like 15.His staff greets me with smiles and by name everytime I walk in. Very happy I found this Doctor.

Apr 14th, 2011

shared my information with a "friend" later she shared my information at dinner in front of my relatives and friends. Besides a HIPPA violation, what kind of doctor does that?