A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wenlin Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wenlin Fan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Fan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wenlin L. Fan practice?
Dr. Wenlin Fan practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Radiologists and Philadelphia Pathologists.