A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wenru Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wenru Song is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wenru Song, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wenru Song MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wenru Song practice?
- Dr. Wenru Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Wenru Song practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.