A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wenru Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wenru Song is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wenru Song, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wenru Song MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wenru Song practice?
- Dr. Wenru Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Wenru Song practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.