A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wentian Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wentian Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wentian Huang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Huang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wentian W Huang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wentian W. Huang practice?
- Dr. Wentian Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Wentian Huang practices Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists.