A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wenxin Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wenxin Wei, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wei
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wei Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wei has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wenxin Thomas Wei MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wenxin T. Wei practice?
- Dr. Wenxin Wei has 1 office location.
Dr. Wenxin Wei practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.