A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wenxin Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wenxin Wei, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wei
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wei Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wei has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wenxin Thomas Wei MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Wenxin T. Wei practice?
- Dr. Wenxin Wei has 1 office location.
Dr. Wenxin Wei practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.