A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wenying Yan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wenying Yan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wenying Yan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yan graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University.
Dr. Yan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wenying Yan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wenying Yan practice?
- Dr. Wenying Yan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wenying Yan practices Family Medicine near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, CT and Uncasville, CT.
See Norwich Primary Care Doctors.