A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wenyu Bai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wenyu Bai, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bai graduated from Hebei Med Coll, Shi-Jiazhuang, Hebei, China.
Dr. Bai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wenyu Bai MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wenyu Bai practice?
- Dr. Wenyu Bai has 1 office location.
Dr. Wenyu Bai practices Anesthesiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists.