A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Werner Baumgartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Werner Baumgartner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgartner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Baumgartner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Anthony Hospital
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Werner Baumgartner MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Werner Baumgartner practice?
- Dr. Werner Baumgartner has 1 office location.
- Dr. Werner Baumgartner practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CO.