A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Werner Baumgartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Werner Baumgartner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgartner graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baumgartner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baumgartner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan