Dr. Werner Brooks MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Hendersonville, NC

June 5th, 2015
Dr Brooks has performed a hip replacement on me. My husband had a shoulder and knee replacement by Dr Brooks. His work was exceptional. His bedside manner wonderful. His staff very attentive to our needs. We would and have highly recommended him to anyone who would listen. We anticipate at least one more surgery each. We even put off a move out of state so we wouldn't lose him as our doctor. Thank you Dr Brooks.

February 3rd, 2015
The Rudest staff anywhere. The person who answers the phone has got to be nasty to everyone that calls. I like DR Brooks but his staff sucks.

July 17th, 2013
Dr Brooks
Dr Brooks is an exceptional wonderful Doctor.. I wouldn't trust anyone else in his field.. His bedside manners are great and his office staff is nice. Never had a problem with them... I have been seeing Dr Brooks for about 8 years on and off for the different treatment and surgeries.. Yes he does over book and doesn't spend a lot of time with you but he is right to the point and accurate in his findings.. I just make sure that I don't have anything else planned for that day when I go and see him..

April 3rd, 2012
High opinion
I have a very high opinion of Dr. W. Brooks. He has a great bedside manner and is very personable! I would recommend very highly.

February 1st, 2012
T.Clubb
An extremely talented and skillful Doctor. I have total confidence in his diagnosis and Surgery. My only complaint is that his schedule is always overbooked and wait is terribly long. There is one lady at the front desk that treats me with disrespect. Every time I go there she is always rude to me. My case was a workman's comp case and I was at the mercy of my employer to cover payment but she always treated me badly. I never want to go back there because of her rudeness but I know I have to. Dr. Brooks always seems rushed when I am there to discuss the problems and pain. I guess this is the overbooking that keeps him from spending enough time with patients. I am in constant pain now and nowhere to turn to now. I would recommend Dr. Brooks but not his way of Follow-up service. Not very good at all.

June 9th, 2011
Excellent physician
I initially went to see Dr. Brooks for a second opinion regarding bilateral total knee replacement. I had concerns regarding the treatment plan of my original surgeon. Dr. Brooks diagnosis and treatment options were 100% in agreement with the research I conducted. He spent time with me explaining my procedures and was extremely concerned about me having a successful outcome. I would highly recommend him.

November 29th, 2009
An extremely talented and skillful surgeon. I have total confidence in his diagnosis and treatment. My only complaint is that his schedule is always overbooked, and by the time I get in to see him (usually 30 minutes or more after scheduled appointment), I'm often late for another appointment or work, so I don't ask questions that I normally would regarding my treatment.

May 13th, 2009
Over a two hour wait. They consistently over book every appointment.

March 6th, 2009
Brooks is excellent
In 2004 when I was 54, Dr. Brooks repaired my very badly damaged left shoulder. He also fixed another surgeon's error, a whipstitched rotator cuff that he had suspected and went looking for. My shoulder works perfectly and is painfree now, in 2009. I can't say enough good about Dr. Brooks. Very professional, confidence-inspiring presence. Nice guy, conversational, compassionate and reassuring. Makes certain the patient is comfortable about every concern. Judging by how my shoulder felt after surgery, very skillful and gentle during surgery. Dr. Brooks is a first-rate orthopaedic surgeon.

October 26th, 2008
Best for Total Knee Replacement
Dr. Brooks lets nothing interfere with the care and treatment of his patients. His surgical skills are top of the line and he goes the extra mile to actually show empathy toward his patients which, in this day and age, is somewhat of a lost art! Would reccomend him to everyone and have.