A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Werner De Riese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Werner De Riese, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. De Riese graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. De Riese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Riese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans