A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Werner De Riese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Werner De Riese is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Riese
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. De Riese Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Werner De Riese, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. De Riese graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. De Riese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Werner T De Riese MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Werner T. De Riese practice?
- Dr. Werner De Riese has 1 office location.
Dr. Werner De Riese practices Urology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.