Dr. Werner Doyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Werner Doyle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2016

A wonderful, memorable experience (August 1996, Hospital for Joint Diseases)

From the moment that I met Dr. Werner Doyle, he was extremely easy to talk to, utterly unpretentious and patient. What stands out is his extreme kindness and his accessibility. I have recommended him to others and they were similarly impressed.

January 9th, 2015

Best doctor in the world.

November 14th, 2014

Dr Doyle is a wonderful doctor. He saved my life and helped me find a new life. Never once did I question his abilities or his compassion. His devotion to helping me and other patients is quite extraordinary

August 14th, 2012

After many medicine and dosage changes, my final resort was VNS implant surgery. It has been since 2010 and I have been seizure free. Dr Doyle takes the time to explain everything about the procedure and answers any questions you may have. I have no regrets about having the surgery nor do I have any regrets having Dr Doyle perform the surgery. Outstanding!

September 2nd, 2010

Brilliant Golden Hands

This man gave me my quality of life back. Never have I felt such gratitude for a Doctor, until Dr. Doyle saved me. Brilliant, compassionate, passionate, humble. There are few hands that can save people the way this man can. He is A God sent gift to me and thousands out there. I pray for you everyday Dr. Doyle, I could never repay you for how you have given me such a great life post operation. No more seizures!!!

April 11th, 2010

when i was in the hospital he came every day to talk to me about what was going on. he gave my mom a phone number that she could reach him at should she have any questions on days when he can't come. his surgeries were so successful. he saved me.

December 6th, 2009

Lucky to have Dr. Doyle as your doctor

Dr. Doyle performed brain surgery on me and gave me my life back. He is skilled, compassionate and is an amazing doctor. I will never be able to re-pay him! He is a gift to this world.

October 29th, 2009

brain surgery

Dr. Doyle made this unbearable process of surgery a bit easier. My family of 4 kids has suffered enough watching me have seizures, being in the hospital, etc. When I felt I could really take no more, he held my hand and said "I am going to do everything possible to make you comfortable". He is a man of his word. I couldnt find the strength for these surgeries, and he gave me that strength.

July 30th, 2009

AMAZING CARING COMPASSIONATE MAN

DR DOYLE PERFORMED BRAIN SURGERY ON MY DAUGHTER FOR SEIZURES SHE HAD EXPERIENCED FOR OVER 10 YEARS AS A RESULT OF ON AUTO ACCIDENT/ THE SURGERY WAS A HUGH SUCCESS AND SHE IS BACK TO HER LIFE THANKS TO THIS HUMBLE MAN. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT HIM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP REGARDING BRAIN INJURY COMPLICTIONS I WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL TO DR. DOYLE FOR GIVING ME MY DAUTHER BACK.

September 23rd, 2008

An amazing doctor. He is aesome and is the best man to go to for epilepsy surgery. You cannot get better. He spends a lot of time with you just going over the cases and making sure you understand exactly what you are getting into. I have seen him help people at places like John Hopkins cannot. Amazing....

October 19th, 2016