A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Werner Hollstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Werner Hollstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollstein graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Hollstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Werner Hollstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Werner Hollstein practice?
- Dr. Werner Hollstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Werner Hollstein practices Family Medicine near Saint Johns, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Vicksburg, MI and Shelby, MI.
See Saint Johns Primary Care Doctors.