A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Werner Ju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Werner Ju is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Werner Ju, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ju graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Ju has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Werner W Ju MD is a male Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Werner W. Ju practice?
- Dr. Werner Ju has 3 office locations.
Dr. Werner Ju practices Dermatology near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Leandro, CA.
See San Mateo Dermatologists.