A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Werner Roennecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Werner Roennecke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Werner Roennecke, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roennecke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Roennecke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roennecke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Werner C. Roennecke practice?
Dr. Werner Roennecke practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.