A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Werner Roennecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Werner Roennecke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Werner Roennecke, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roennecke graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Roennecke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Werner C Roennecke MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Werner C. Roennecke practice?
- Dr. Werner Roennecke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Werner Roennecke practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.