A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Werner Rosenau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Werner Rosenau, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Experimental Sarcoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Mammary Cancer (Experimental)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenau graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rosenau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Werner Rosenau MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Werner Rosenau practice?
- Dr. Werner Rosenau has 1 office location.
Dr. Werner Rosenau practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.