A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Werner Wester-Ebbinghaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Werner Wester-Ebbinghaus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Werner Wester-Ebbinghaus, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wester-Ebbinghaus graduated from Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitaet, Munster.
Dr. Wester-Ebbinghaus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Werner J P Wester-Ebbinghaus MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Werner J. Wester-Ebbinghaus practice?
- Dr. Werner Wester-Ebbinghaus has 1 office location.
Dr. Werner Wester-Ebbinghaus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.