A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wes Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wes Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wes Lee, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wes Shen Lin Lee MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wes S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Wes Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Wes Lee practices Medical Oncology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Oncologists.