A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wes Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wes Lee, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wes S. Lee practice?
Dr. Wes Lee practices Medical Oncology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Santa Rosa Oncologists.