A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Wes McFarland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarland graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. McFarland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- Osu Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Wes Wes McFarland DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. W Wes W. McFarland practice?
- Dr. W Wes McFarland has 1 office location.
Dr. W Wes McFarland practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Otolaryngologists and Tulsa Surgeons.