Dr. Wes Powell MD Patient Reviews

• Bariatric Medicine Pasadena, CA

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2016
Best md I have ever went to from my bi pass surgery to 3 days later going in for emergency intestinal blockage he saved my life,

February 15th, 2014
Excellant Bedside Manor.

April 3rd, 2013
AWESOME DOCTOR!
Dr. Powell literally saved my daughter's life. After several surgeons trying to figure out what to do, Dr. Powell knew immediately how to operate with perfect results. I cannot say enough about how great, knowledgeable and experienced he is.

February 17th, 2013
Office staff was extremely rude, unkind, and very short on patience. Dr Powell was nice, but very busy. If you want a more personal relationship with a Dr where he spends time with you and your concerns, I would not suggest this one. This is more of a get em in & get em out as quickly as possible type of place. When I first went there before my surgery he was nice, but post surgery, he is too busy most of the time. And if you have a concern after your surgery, and need to talk to the Dr, good luck getting him on the phone. Left over 5 messages in a week, and still didn't get a call back. Office staff said he was just too busy to call back, and suggested if I had a question, to make an appointment, and come in. However the Dr is only there two days a week, so it's difficult to get an appointment, and once you do get in, the wait is horrible. Well over an hour. Once finally in the room, and Dr Powell finally gets in the room, it was hard to communicate, I felt very rushed, like I had to speak quickly because there were many people waiting after me. This Dr is just far too busy, seems to just spread himself too thin, and doesn't have the time to spend with patients post-surgery. Don't get me wrong, he did my surgery, and it was done just fine. The whole office is just lacking in their bedside manner. It's more of like a fast-food joint. "get em in & out fast, and serve as many as possible"

July 6th, 2012
Best Dr. I ever gone to

June 9th, 2012
I first met Dr. Powell in 2001 when I went to him for my gastric bypass. He is a very caring person, and you know he cares about you. However, they need to do more patient follow up after 2 to 10 years to see how we are all doing!

February 13th, 2012
doi

July 16th, 2011
Excellent.

November 4th, 2009
i just want to thank dr powell for saving my life in 1998 my name is darryl johnson djohnson2278@yahoo.com

August 1st, 2017