A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wes Prokop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Prokop has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wes Prokop MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wes Prokop practice?
- Dr. Wes Prokop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wes Prokop practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.