A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Acker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Acker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Acker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Acker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Glenn Acker MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wesley G. Acker practice?
- Dr. Wesley Acker has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Acker practices Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Family Physicians, Rockwall Emergency Physicians, and Rockwall General Practitioners.