Dr. Wesley Beemer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Beemer?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Beemer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 20th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Beemer for years. He delivered both my children, a daughter now 23 and son now 21. Both my children were c-sections and my daughter was an emergency c-section if not for Dr. Beemer inducing my labor because of high blood pressure, my daughter would not be here today. There was something wrong with the placenta which doesn't happen very often, but because they induced my labor hooked up to monitors they could the baby was in distress. He had my daughter out in 5 minutes. When I had my son he was scheduled c-section because I was at increased risk of the same thing happening. He was very kind and supportive. My husband and I trusted him completely! I also need to have hysterectomy years later after trying several other options. I do not regret have the surgery done at all. Dr. Beemer is great and highly recommend him.

February 1st, 2013

Would not recommend

Granted it has been 25 years since I went to Dr. Beemer, but he treated me like I was stupid. I thought I was going through menopause, but he said I was too young. I was 43 and suffering with various issues. He also told me I had a rare condition where the skin around my vaginal area was very thin and put me on med that was a concoction of several things that had to be mixed by a pharmacist. I didn't get better, and I went to my family doctor who had cured our family of many unusual problems... he did a hormone check and I WAS going through my change and had a simple yeast infection which he cured pronto. Also, a friend at work had surgery by Dr. B and shortly after she collapsed at work from some type of complications. I can't say it was the doctor's fault, but after my experience with him I would not trust him.

September 27th, 2011

Dr. Beemer is the first male gynecologist I went to based on ratings from various websites. He is a wonderful doctor. He is caring, thorough, and honest. I very highly recommend Dr. Beemer.

November 18th, 2016