Learn more about Dr. Wesley Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Bennett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Bennett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Riley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Stewart Bennett MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley S. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Wesley Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Bennett practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Internists and Meridian Cardiologists.