Learn more about Dr. Wesley Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Bennett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Bennett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Riley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Stewart Bennett MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley S. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Wesley Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Bennett practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Internists and Meridian Cardiologists.