A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Bennett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Bennett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Riley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans