A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Blackwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Blackwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Blackwood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackwood graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Blackwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Childrens at Scottish
- Children`s at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Lane Blackwood MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley L. Blackwood practice?
- Dr. Wesley Blackwood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Blackwood practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, GA and Tifton, GA.
See Macon Pediatricians and Macon Cardiologists.