A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Bradford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Bradford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bradford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Gene Bradford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley G. Bradford practice?
- Dr. Wesley Bradford has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Bradford practices Family Medicine near Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
See Rancho Palos Verdes Family Physicians.